Live chat apps allow you to reach out to your customers when they have problems they can’t solve or questions. This is so much better than sending an email, which is a case where you don’t know when you’ll get a response.
The fast and immediate response featured on the live chat plugin for website is the reason why customer satisfaction is always higher for live chat than for any other customer support.
What is LiveAgent?
LiveAgent is a live chat app with extensive help desk features that personalize customer interactions with a single helpdesk solution. It’s arguably the fastest chat widget on the market, offering world-class services to customers.
Moreover, LiveAgent offers an Omnichannel multiple messaging box, an inbuilt call center, real-time live chats, and chatbots to qualify leads on live chat.
Moreover, LiveAgent features customer segment automation, in-built CRM, a customer knowledge base, and powerful analytical packages.
Other LiveAgent alternatives work the same way as this messenger WordPress plugin for website, if not better.
7 Best LiveAgent Chat App Alternatives
Chaty bests the rest of the LiveAgent alternatives hands down – it just doesn’t give you a help desk center connected with some popular social platforms.
The platform also offers frictionless communication with prospects for free chatting on the website. It shows a chat button on your website where you can easily connect with your customers.
You’ll have a chance to connect to 20+ social platforms where your prospects or clients prefer. It also allows you to add social platforms you don’t have, ensuring you have a new audience that can grow and convert to sales.
The best part about Chaty is that it just doesn’t offer support. You’ll have a chance to forge relationships with your clients, which improves the quality of customer experience.
Additionally, you can trigger and target automated responses by fine-tuning the behavior you want with this WhatsApp plugin for website.
As a company, you’ll be able to reply to customers’ questions in real time. The first response will improve the quality of customer experience – as you directly offer free chat on website to clients on their preferred social platforms.
Moreover, it’s a fun favorite thanks to its customizable features; you’ll be able to tweak some areas of the WhatsApp WordPress plugin to match your brand.
The other unique thing about Chaty is its tracking metrics through Google metrics. You can easily track open channels, page sources, traffic sources, clicks, etc.
- Limitless customization
- Seamless interaction with any website
- Connecting to 20+ social platforms
- User-friendly UI
- Customized preset WhatsApp messages
- Uses the best coding convention
- Triggers and targeting
- Tracking metrics over Google analytics
It has four pricing plans with various features designed to meet specific purposes. They include free, basic, pro, and growth. If you go for the free chatting package, you’ll have 500 visitors per month.
The basic package will be accessible to you at $9 per month, with a maximum of 10,000 visitors a month.
The Pro package is accessible at $15 with 50,000 visitors a month, plus the growth package, which is usually suitable for large enterprises. You’ll get 150,000 visitors a month in this case.
This is an all-in-one messenger WordPress plugin that offers superior features for overall customer support improvements to generate more sales. It has an easily accessible chat widget that memes your customer support 24/7.
The AI-powered chatbots engage your customers in real-time, looking for those that qualify leads and directing them to a live agent.
Tidio, as a messenger WordPress plugin, was designed for small businesses with its easy-to-use features.
Moreover, it has mobile app options that allow your customer support team to reply to customers on the go. These features can easily turn your small business into a sales machine with just a button click.
You’ll be able to connect the live chat app with Facebook Messenger, Instagram, contact form, and emails in one place. It gives you a chance to answer questions emanating from different social platforms.
- Pop-up chats characterize communication and in-app messaging
- Customized responses
- Conservation archiving and lead development
- Customization and establishing a knowledge base
it has four levels of pricing, consisting of free, starter, team, and scale. Each one of the packages has different features including:
- With the free version, you pay nothing and get two chat operators.
- Starter – $33 per month with three chat operators
- Team – $66 per month with five chat operators
- Scale – $333 per month with unlimited operators
3. HelpScout Live Chat
At first glance, you’ll think it’s an email as it was designed to look like an email. It’s, however, a one-stop-shop help desk solution that helps you manage your customer relationship.
The platform helps you to work across departments plus manage several brands or products. You’ll have the chance to create multiple mailboxes for various shared email addresses.
As a business, you’ll be able to monitor customer satisfaction, measure team performance, and spot trends. It gives you a chance to respond to emails in real time and ensures your customer team does not reply to a customer twice.
- Security and reliability, including 99% uptime and data privacy
- Email integration comprising collision detection, notifications, and forwarding in conversations
- Access to metrics and reports for your company’s performance
- Creation of a beacon without the touch of a button
HelpScout serves small businesses to large enterprises. It helps you choose the right package that meets your needs. The packages range from:
- The basic version that keeps everyone on the same page is $15 per month
- Standard version for automation and reporting features is $25 per month
- The plus version for advanced features and reporting suitable for huge enterprises is $40 per month
Trego is a great solution for managing communication, prospects, and your team. It’s an all-in-one multiple channel that allows you to collaborate with like-minded persons. You will also enjoy effective communication with clients and prospects.
- Embedded multi-channel live chats connected to your website
- Automation of conversation using chatbots that works over various social platforms
- Creating a knowledge base for clients using various multiple language help center
It has three pricing editions with a free trial:
- Grow – $18.40 per month
- Scale – $30.66 per month, with more advanced features than grow
- Enterprise – $42.93 per more highly advanced features from the other packages, suitable for large enterprises.
If your product is simple and intuitive, then the intercom live chat app is the best customer support software. You can build a viable customer relationship with a personalized message experience on your customer satisfaction journey.
- Help desk team inbox
- Basic CRM
- Bots and banners
- Trigger-based auto-messages
- Builds segments
- Connecting to existing tech-stack
Intercom is on the pricey end compared to other Shopify chat plugins. It has three pricing packages; support, engage and convert. They vary from $59 per month to $999 per month.
In all honesty, it isn’t very clear because these are not the final numbers you’ll see. Therefore, you must be extra careful with the package you choose.
6. ProProfs Chat
This WordPress chat plugin allows you to communicate with website visitors efficiently in real time. It allows you to find out the main pain point of your product to customers by monitoring website visitors’ behavior – giving you insights into how to grow your audience.
- Tools that help you learn customer pain point
- Has chatbots that offer instant responses
- Chat routing, theme, and greetings
- Co-browsing and canned responses
- Visitor monitoring and chat reports and analytics
It features various pricing packages, including a free version, bronze, silver, gold, and enterprise versions. The packages are designed to meet clients’ budgets and needs.
- Free version: $0, a 15-day trial
- Bronze package: $9 per month with one operator
- Silver package: $19 per month with two operators
- Gold package: $32 per month with three operators
- Enterprise package: $199 per month with unlimited operators
It’s also a platform like LiveAgent that gives you a centralized point where you can respond to messages from customers and prospects over Whatsapps, Facebook messenger, and Instagram. This process transforms your customer service and boosts your overall sales.
- File sharing
- Canned responses
It has two pricing packages; basic and pro. The basic was designed for clients on a budget with almost the same features as the pro package.
- This basic package is $99 per month, featuring a small team with three users. You can add $29 for an extra seat.
- The pro package is $299 per month, consisting of multiple teams with five users; you may have to part ways with an additional $39 for an extra seat
There are plenty of live chat apps out there. The benefits are far and wide; designed to cater to your needs. However, you just have to find the right one that matches your preferences, goals, and budget.
Whether you’d like to boost sales, optimize sales team performance, or automation of CRM, Chaty can easily help you execute this and so much more. Head over to Chaty now to sign up and build proficient customer service.