WhatsApp is a hugely popular messaging platform, with over 2 billion users worldwide. In fact, a whopping 90% of smartphone users in Brazil have WhatsApp, while 72% in Indonesia, and 63% in India.
That’s why there’s no doubt that even marketers and businesses add WhatsApp to their marketing and sales funnel to reach their audiences, promote their products and services, and share relevant information to boost engagement.
Benefits of having a WhatsApp button
- It’s widely used. It’s easy to communicate with diverse people since WhatsApp is a popular option for messaging platforms.
- Enjoy real-time communication with visitors. WhatsApp allows for real-time communication, which is beneficial for customer service inquiries or sales concerns.
- Convenient as it’s available on any device. WhatsApp can be accessed from various devices, including smartphones and tablets, making it a convenient way to communicate on the go.
- Your messages are safe and secure. WhatsApp uses end-to-end encryption to secure messages, which makes it a secure platform for business communication.
- Optimize and customize it for maximum conversions. WhatsApp allows businesses to customize their profiles and message templates, which can help create a more professional and personalized customer experience.
- Cost-effective and accessible: WhatsApp is a free platform, which makes it an affordable option for businesses looking to communicate with customers and clients.
If you want to supercharge your sales and customer support, WhatsApp is one of the best choices.
Here’s how you can install a WhatsApp widget on your website.
How to add a WhatsApp widget on your website [5 Steps]
There are a lot of amazing plugins you can use to add WhatsApp button to your page. Although, if you want to make the most of it, it helps to choose a chat app with all the relevant tools and features to optimize your widget to maximum conversions.
For instance, Chaty lets you launch your WhatsApp widget on any website you have. You can add several other apps like Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype, WeChat, SMS, email, and call button – all in one widget, all for free.
Here’s how you can do it.
1. Create your account on Chaty for free.
2. Click New Widget to start creating your WhatsApp button.
3. Choose WhatsApp from the choices. Add your full WhatsApp number with the country code. Here, you have the option to display the chat widget on desktop computers, mobile devices, or both. You can also change the widget color, hover text, and image when you click the Settings button.
If you’re a Pro user, you can activate the WhatsApp popup feature with a welcome message and edit the text and the display option.
4. Once satisfied with the design, go to the next tab. Here, you can customize your widget; location, size, effect, CTA, font, icon, and more.
5. In the last step, all you have to do is decide how you want your WhatsApp icon to appear. You can set delays, exit intent, and scroll triggers in the triggers section.
Targeting rules offer various options, including country targeting, page targeting, date, time, and traffic source.
Taking advantage of these features allows you to convert the most qualified leads at the right time.
Here’s how it would look like on your site:
Adding a WhatsApp button has many benefits, not to mention how easy and tremendously cost-efficient it is to have one.
Go ahead and try it yourself! You wouldn’t know how this widely-used chat app could impact your business positively.
If you don’t know how to start, you can go ahead and give Chaty a try. It’s entirely free, easy, and available for any website you have. Sign up here!